As you all know, we continue to refine the features and functionality of our web services during this beta rollout based on your suggestions and comments. We also learn a great deal at our Developer Day events. They have proven to be a fantastic event for attendees, and a great win for us as well as we learn very quickly what additional functionality will help our larger community develop more powerful apps.
Last week we rolled out a few updates that we wanted to make sure you were aware of:
- Calculated measures will no longer display in report definitions. Currently, these are only available through the Analytics user interface.
- The report "category" has been added to the "list reports for profile" method. This will make it easier to obtain a list of reports matching a specific report "category". If a report has no defined category the attribute will not be displayed. This feature request came from one of our fantastic partners who was looking for an easy way to find the reports that were relevant to their implementation. Good idea!
- In some cases a report was enabled for trending, but the report meta-data did not accurately reflect this. There was a bug in the logic that determined if trending was enabled. This has been resolved.
- The ability to filter based of a discrete set of measure identifiers was not working. This was a bug and has been resolved.
- The "profile summary" report, when returned in Excel format, contained invalid XML what was preventing it from rendering properly. This has been resolved.